Would you like your blog visitors to be able to follow you on Twitter? It's easy when you put a Twitter button on your Blogger blog (Blogspot blog). Let me show you how.
Just follow the instructions below to add a Twitter button to Blogger to encourage your readers to follow your Twitter tweets. This is an easy way to attract new traffic to your blog and it only takes a few minutes.
This Blogger tutorial is easy and doesn't involve changing your Blogger template.
How to Put a Twitter Icon on Blogger (Blogspot)
There are lots of Twitter icons to choose from. Below are several to get you started. Remember you can change this Twitter icon or button for another if you find a better one simply by changing the URL address of the image.
- Log in to Blogger
- At the Dashboard go to Layout > Page Elements
- Click Add a Gadget in the sidebar or where ever you want to place your Twitter icon
- Copy and paste the following HTML code for the icon into the content box
- Change Your-Twitter-Username for your own Twitter username
- Click Save
- View your blog to see the Twitter icon in your Blogger sidebar
Today you have learned how to add a Twitter button to your Blogger blog. If you follow the instructions above you will have your Twitter button or badge up and running in no time. Want another button design check out more free Twitter buttons.
Making Money From Banners with Blogger
How to Get More Adsense Clicks with Blogger
Blogger Guide to Google Adsense Placement
Easy Ways to Put Banners on Blogger
Subscribe to Blogspot Blogger Guide by Email Print this post